If you are an owner of Huawei R210 Australian Vodafone WiFi MiFi Router then you have come on nice place to unlock. You can get here every type of unlocking solutions of Huawei, ZTE, Alcatel, Micromax etc modems. We have already shared about the unlocking of Huawei R206 Vodafone WiFi MiFi Router, E585u-82, and E3276s-601 Optus Australian modem.
How long we need to wait for a Huawei unlock code?
The approximate delivery time for a Huawei unlock code is 10 minutes to 8 hrs.
The average response time for a Huawei unlock code is 30 minutes (based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock Huawei R210 Australian Vodafone WiFi MiFi Router?
1. Make sure your MiFi router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a non-acceptable network SIM card on your Huawei R210 Australian Vodafone WiFi MiFi router (e.g. another than Vodafone SIM for Vodafone network router).
3. After changing another network providers SIM card on your Huawei device, switch it on. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers SIM.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Huawei R210 Australian Vodafone WiFi MiFi router with your PC / IPAD / iPhone / Android device.
5. Connect the Huawei R210 Australian Vodafone WiFi MiFi router to PC using USB and browse for http://192.168.0.1 and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
or, if above step does not work then,
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your Huawei R210 Australian Vodafone WiFi MiFi router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Note: Don’t try to insert free or wrong codes into your Huawei R210 Australian Vodafone WiFi MiFi router, otherwise it will be locked permanently.