Unlocking of Huawei mobile wifi E5372 Smart Philippines, Huawei E5372 Saudi Arabia Zain, and Huawei E5372 Switzerland Sunrise WiFi router are possible and mentioned in separate posts. After a long time, now I am able to provide the unlock code of Huawei E5372 WiFi MiFi router of all network providers.
Some known Huawei E5372 models from different countries, for which I can provide the unlock code:
- France Bouygues
- Philippines Empyrean
- Portugal Optimus
- Russia Megafon
- Saudi Arabia Zain
- Switzerland Sunrise
- Finland DNA
- France Bouygues
- France Bytel
- Ghana Surfline (Note: It comes with firmware version 21.270.13.00.1209 and WebUI 15.100.10.00.1209. After unlocking other SIM does not get connected to the internet. So you have to update the device with firmware e5372ts-601Update_21.270.09.00.00 to make it working with another SIM card).
- Kazakhstan Altel
- Kuwait Zain
- Philippines SMART
- Poland Polkomtel
- Russia MTS
- Russian Megafon
- Switzerland Orange
- Saudi Arabia STC
- Australia Telstra
- France ByTel
Some know Huawei E5372 models:
How to Unlock Huawei E5372 WiFi MiFi Mobile Router?
- Make sure your Huawei E5372 WiFi MiFi Router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a non-acceptable Network sim on your Huawei E5372 WiFi MiFi router device (You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the another network providers sim on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch ON the device. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Huawei E5372 WiFi MiFi router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect the Huawei E5372 WiFi MiFi router with PC and browse for 192.168.8.1 or log-in to your device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your Huawei E5372 WiFi MiFi Router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei E5372 WiFi MiFi router is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert any free or wrong codes into your Huawei E5372 WiFi MiFi router, otherwise it will be locked permanently.
It is worth to know that Vodafone R215 is also actually E5372 and can also be unlocked. Before making payment, just check out the procedure and if everything is fine then only make payment. Because some network provider may have blocked the unlocking counters.