How to unlock Huawei E585 (Vodafone Pocket WiFi 1)?
1. Make sure your Huawei E585 (Vodafone Pocket WiFi 1) device is fully charged.
2. Reset the device and insert a non-acceptable Network sim inside the Huawei E585 (other than Vodafone SIM).
3. Switch ON the E585 now.
4. Connect to PC with USB cable, after login to the device, it will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers SIM.
5. Browse its default IP address through Internet explorer or browse for 192.168.0.1.
6. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open up Settings – > Dial-up -> Unlock SIM card -> Enter the 8 digits unlock code. Click OK and the device will be rebooted to display the new network. If not so, then again reset it.
Now your Huawei E585 (Vodafone Pocket WiFi 1) is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert any free/wrong codes into your Vodafone Pocket WiFi router, otherwise it will be locked permanently. You can place an order through this website. While paying mention the IMEI in the transaction. Correct NCK / SIMLock / unlock code will be emailed.