How to unlock Telkom SA E5776 South Africa Huawei WiFi Mobile Router?
1. Make sure your Telkom SA E5776 South African Huawei WiFi Mobile Router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable Network SIM on your device (You have to use another network provider SIM, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the another network providers SIM on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch on it. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers SIM.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Telkom SA E5776 router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. For the best result, connect the Telkom SA E5776 modem with PC and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your Telkom SA E5776 South African Huawei pocket WiFi router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Telkom SA E5776 (South Africa) Huawei WiFi Mobile Router is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert free/wrong codes into your Telkom SA E5776 South African Huawei WiFi Mobile Router, otherwise it will be locked permanently.