How to unlock Telkom SA E5331 Huawei WiFi Mobile Router?
1. Make sure your Telkom SA E5331 pocket MiFi is fully charged.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable Network SIM card on your Telkom SA E5331 modem (You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the another network providers SIM card on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch on it. It will display “Invalid SIM” if you will connect to PC.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to E5331 Huawei router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect the Telkom SA E5331 MiFi with PC and login to its device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your Telkom SA E5331 (South Africa) Huawei WiFi mobile router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Telkom SA E5331 South African Huawei WiFi Mobile Router Gateway is unlocked forever.
Note : Don’t try to insert free / wrong codes into your South African Huawei E5331 router, otherwise it will be locked permanently. You can purchase from any server or pay 2.38 USD through PayPal button and mention model with IMEI in the transaction.