Russian MTS (MTC) 424D mobile WiFi MiFi router is Huawei E5330 and can be unlocked in the same manner with unlock code since it also comes with un-customized firmware, and there is no need to flash it. However, you can download the firmware and software update for the E5330 router from the download link which is provided below:
How to Unlock Huawei MTS 424D Mobile WiFi MiFi Router?
1. Make sure your MTS 424D is at least 80% charged.
2. Change the default SIM with another network SIM (Other than MTS) and plug the device into the PC using a USB cable.
3. Let it install the software and drivers into the PC required by MTS 424D.
4. Now, try to browse the internet through the Internet Explorer browser.
5. It will automatically redirect you to the unlocking page.
6. Enter the eight digits correct unlock code/password / NCK code and click on OK.
7. Now, your device will reboot and will show the network.
8. Configure the profile and connect to the internet.
9. If by any means, you are not getting an option to insert an unlock code, then go to and log in to your device’s dashboard.
10. If you have already not changed the user name and password of MTS 424D, then it should be an admin.
11. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Now your MTS 424D (Huawei E5330) Mobile WiFi Router is permanently unlocked.