Russian MTS (MTC) 424D mobile WiFi MiFi router is actually Huawei E5330 and also can be unlocked in the same manner with unlock code since it also comes with un-customized firmware and there is no need to flash it. However, you can download the firmware and software update for E5330 router from the download link which is provided below :
How to Unlock Huawei MTS 424D Mobile WiFi MiFi Router?
1. Make sure your MTS 424D is at least 80% charged.
2. Change the default SIM with another network SIM (Another than MTS) and plug the device to PC using USB cable.
3. Let it install the software and drivers into the PC, which is required by MTS 424D.
4. Now try to browse the internet through Internet Explorer browser.
5. It will automatically redirect you to the unlocking page.
6. Enter the 8 digits correct unlock code / password / NCK code and click on OK.
7. Now your device will reboot and will show the network.
8. Configure the profile and connect to the internet.
9. If by any means, you are not getting an option to insert unlock code, then go to and login to your device’s dashboard.
10. If you have already not changed the user name and password of MTS 424D, then it should be an admin.
11. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Now your MTS 424D (Huawei E5330) Mobile WiFi Router is permanently unlocked.
Note : Unlock code charge is only 6 USD, interested users can pay through PayPal button of this site and mention model with IMEI in transactions.