How to Create a new Profile inside the Unlocked Huawei E583C WiFi MiFi Router?
1. Make sure that your Huawei E583C WiFi MiFi router is sufficient charged.
2. Now connect the device using WiFi or USB cable to PC.
3. Login to the Huawei E583C WiFi MiFi device dashboard at 192.168.1.1 and go to Settings or Tools (It may be slightly as per the network locked to).
4. Here choose Dial-up / Options and go to Profile Management and click on New.
5. Put in the Profile Name (any name) and APN as per your network provider. Here make sure to choose “static” option for APN. If your network requires username and password, enter accordingly. Put *99# in the Dial-up number if required and leave blank in all other fields (including password).
6. Click on Save button to save your created profile in your wifi router.
7. Now go to Mobile Connection and select the new profile from the Profile List and choose to Apply.
Now you can surf the internet.
Note : It may be slightly different, you have to figure out where to create the profile in unlocked Huawei E583C WiFi / MiFi device.
Users who want the unlock code of Huawei wifi / mifi router / gateway /wingle etc can refer this article.