How to Create APN Profile Settings in Huawei E583C WiFi / MiFi – I have already written the unlocking procedure of Huawei E583C WiFi / MiFi router / modem in this article. Now I am going to explain how you can create a new profile in your unlocked Huawei Pocket E583C WiFi / MiFi router.
Step by step guide to create a profile inside the unlocked Huawei E583C WiFi / MiFi :
1. Make sure that your Huawei E583C WiFi / MiFi router is charged sufficient.
2. Now connect using WiFi or USB cable to PC.
3. Login to your Huawei E583C WiFi / MiFi device dashboard at and go to Settings or Tools (It may be slightly as per the network locked to).
4. Here choose Dial-up / Options and go to Profile Management and click on New.
5. Put in the Profile Name (any name) and APN as per your network provider. Here make sure that choose “static” for APN. If your network requires username and password, enter accordingly. Put *99# in the Dial-up number if required and leave blank in all other fields (user name and password).
6. Click on save button to save your created profile in your wifi router.
7. Now go to Mobile Connection and select the new profile from the Profile List and choose to Apply.
Now you have followed every step and, you can surf the net now.
Note : It may be slightly different, you have to figure out where to create the profile in unlocked Huawei E583C WiFi / MiFi device.
Users who want the unlock code of Huawei wifi / mifi router / gateway /wingle etc can refer this article.
Enjoyed the article then like my Facebook Page.