Megafon – the popular network provider of Russia, has launched MR100-3, 4G LTE router, which is actually Huawei E5372, and can be unlocked with unlock code. You might already know that Megafon provides modems and routers in cheap rates to his customers, but he locked the network so that one can not use anther network provider SIM, except MegaFon. After unlocking, you get the freedom to use any network provider SIM worldwide.
How to Unlock MR100-3 Megafon 4G LTE Router?
1. Make sure your MR100-3 Megafon Mobile WiFi Router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable Network sim on your modem (You have to use another network provider sim than Megafon).
3. After changing the another network providers SIM on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch the device ON. It will display the error message “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim, which is not permitted by MegaFon.
4. Establish a WiFi connection to Huawei Megafon MR100-3 with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android Device; or better connect your router with PC using its default USB cable.
5. Let it install the all the drivers and software, which is required to run the router.
6. Connect your MR100-3 Megafon 4G LTE Router with PC and go to or and login to your device’s dashboard at or . Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply. (Default User Name and Password both will be admin).
Open up Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your Huawei MR100-3 WiFi Router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei MR100-3 Megafon 4G LTE Router is unlocked forever.
Note : Don’t try to insert free / wrong codes into your Russian MR100-3 Megafon Mobile WiFi Router, otherwise your MR100-3 Megafon will be locked permanently. You can purchase from any server or pay 6USD through PayPal button of this website and mention model with IMEI in the transaction. Correct code will be emailed within 8 hrs.