Unlocking of Reliance WD670 WI-POD 4G LTE router is now available. Basically, it is a ZTE WD670 and does not prompt for simlock / unlock code after changing the SIM card. This means, unlocking WD670 WI-POD is impossible using the NCK code.
However, it can be unlocked by a firmware change. We have personally tested and unlocked it. After unlocking Reliance WD670 WI-POD, you can use any SIM card around the world. It supports FDD LTE: B3/B5/B40 (850 / 1800 / 2300 MHZ) bands and up to 31 WiFi users can connect with this device at a time. Its download speed is 150 Mbps, and the upload speed limit is 50 Mbps.
How to Unlock Reliance WD670 WI-POD?
1. Download the Reliance WD670 WI-POD unlocking file (Link will be provided to only paid customers. The charge is Rs 600, needs Windows 7 32-bit PC to unlock the device).
2. Install the Android drivers first.
3. Now switch off the Reliance WD670 WI-POD.
4. Press and hold the WPS+Power button.
5. It will be started in fast boot/download mode.
6. Connect to PC with a USB cable.
7. Run the firmware unlocking file.
8. Within 30-second, it will be restarted automatically.
Now your Reliance WD670 WI-POD has been successfully unlocked to use with all 4G LTE supported SIM cards.
You can also watch the unlocking video of Reliance WD670 WI-POD.