Unlocking of Reliance WD670 WI-POD 4G LTE router is now available. Basically, it is a ZTE WD670 and does not prompt for simlock / unlock code after changing the simcard. Means, unlocking of WD670 WI-POD is impossible using NCK code.
However, it can be unlocked by firmware change. We have personally tested and unlocked it. After unlocking of Reliance WD670 WI-POD, you can use any simcard around the world. It supports FDD LTE: B3/B5/B40 (850 / 1800 / 2300 MHZ) bands and up to 31 WiFi users can connect with this device, at a time. Its download speed is 150Mbps and upload speed limit is 50Mbps.
How to Unlock Reliance WD670 WI-POD?
1. Download the Reliance WD670 WI-POD unlocking file (Link will be provided to only paid customers. Charge is Rs 1000, needs Windows 7 32-bit PC to unlock the device).
2. Install the Android drivers first.
3. Now switch off the Reliance WD670 WI-POD.
4. Press and hold WPS+Power button.
5. It will be started in fastboot / download mode.
6. Connect to PC with USB cable.
7. Run the firmware unlocking file.
8. Within 30-second it will be restarted automatically.
Now your Reliance WD670 WI-POD has been successfully unlocked to use with all 4G LTE supported simcards.
You can also watch the unlocking video of Reliance WD670 WI-POD