Telstra Australia is offering Huawei E8372 sub-model E8372h-608 which comes with lower firmware version 21.180.19.00.302 / 21.180.19.07.302. It features hardware version CL1E8372HM and Web UI version: 17.100.07.12.302 / 17.100.07.11.302.
Unlocking of Telstra E8372h-608 is not so hard if it comes with firmware version 21.180.19.00.302. To unlock it for free, you need to change the firmware, so that NV hash code can be generated. Once NV hash code generated, we can easily calculate the unlock code and provide for free of cost.
Note: If the firmware version is higher than 21.180.19.00.302, then you can directly place the order at here.
How to Unlock Huawei E8372h-608 Telstra Australia Firmware v 21.180.19.00.302 [FREE]?
1. Connect the E8372h-608 to PC with original SIM card.
3. Disconnect the internet and close the browser.
4. Now run the downloaded firmware file.
5. It will ask you for the password, you can generate flash code from Universal Master Calculator.
Note: You may also get firmware code by commenting below.
6. Input the flash code which is generated from “Universal Master Calculator” and click Next.
Note II: If due to drivers, you are unable to proceed, then install Huawei drivers first.
7. Wait till finish wizard.
Note III: You will notice that your device WiFi has stopped working, don’t worry, it will be fixed later.
8. Now download and run DC unlocker.
9. Click on “Search” button to detect your E8372h-608.
10. Paste the following command at the end of the result as shown in the image.
11. Hit Enter from the keyboard.
12. Now copy the whole details from the DC unlocker and past it in comment box. Our team will convert it into unlock code and will reply back. Unlocking by changing by firmware is free of cost. There is nothing to pay.
Update: If you don’t want to follow the above procedure or your Huawei E8372h-608 (Telstra Australia) firmware version is higher than the above-mentioned, then you can directly place an order here. This service is connected to server and factory unlock code will be provided.