I have already provided the unlocking solution of Huawei E5836 WiFi MiFi Router (Panama Digicel) and Huawei E5832 (Digicel) mobile Wi-Fi modem. Today, I have unlocked one Huawei E586 (Digicel Barbados) pocket router also. This device can also be unlocked with unlock code only, means there is no firmware involved. If you are an owner of Huawei E586 Digicel Barbados WiFi MiFi Router then you have come on nice place to unlock it.
How to Unlock Huawei E586 (Digicel Barbados) WiFi MiFi Router?
1. Make sure your Huawei E586 Digicel (Barbados) WiFi MiFi Router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable Network SIM card on your Digicel E586 (You have to use another than Digicel network SIM card, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the another network providers SIM on your Digicel router, switch ON it. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers SIM.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Huawei E586 Digicel WiFi MiFi router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android.
5. Once connected, browse its default IP address and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8-digit unlock code in your Huawei E586 Digicel pocket WiFi MiFi modem. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei E586 Digicel Barbados WiFi MiFi Router is unlocked forever.
Check out the specifications and features of Huawei E586 WiFi MiFi router. Also, you can download the firmware and software update of Huawei E586. You can get E586 firmware and software update files here. Some firmware of Huawei E586Es-2 is also available.
Note: Don’t try to insert free/wrong codes into your Digicel E586 Digicel WiFi MiFi router, otherwise it will be locked permanently.