Three (3) network is a well-known network provider in various countries. You can find three (3) network in the UK, Australia, Austria, Denmark, Sweden, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, and Italy. 3 (Three) network provider keeps launching various routers and dongles with the help of Huawei Co. Today, we have come with the firmware update of the E586 WiFi MiFi router (both Windows and Mac versions), which can be downloaded from the download link provided at the end of the article.
How to Update the E586 MiFi Firmware in Windows PC?
1. Download Compatible E586 firmware updates from the download link provided at the end of the article.
2. Turn on your E586 MiFi and connect it to your computer / PC using a USB cable.
3. Double click on downloaded firmware, and this will open the update wizard.
4. Click on the Start button.
5. Follow the screen wizard; it may take up to 5 minutes to complete the firmware update.
6. When it’s finished, click the Finish button.
7. Now, your software is successfully updated.
How to Update the firmware on Apple Mac Machine?
1. Power on the E586 WiFi MiFi router and connect it to your Mac using the USB cable
2. Double click on the firmware update.
3. Follow screen wizards to complete the installation steps.
You can find unlocking instructions for Huawei E586 Three WiFi Router here.
Download E586Update_21.321.07.02.21.B757.zip (Windows Version) (3 Network)