I have already shared with you unlocking solution of SFR Huawei E5220 (E5220s-2) WiFi MiFi router and SFR E5331 Huawei pocket WiFi MiFi router of France. Today, we are going to share about unlocking of Huawei E5776 (E5776s) SFR France WiFi MiFi router. If you are an owner of Huawei E5776s SFR WiFi MiFi router then you have come on nice place to unlock. You can get here every type of unlocking solutions of Huawei, ZTE, Alcatel, Micromax, Doro, Teracom, BSNL, Vodafone, Novatel, etc modems.
How to unlock Huawei E5776 (E5776s) SFR France WiFi MiFi Router?
1. Make sure your Huawei E5776 (E5776s) SFR France WiFi MiFi router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a non acceptable Network sim on your device (You have to use another than SFR network sim in your E5776s WiFi Mobile router).
3. After changing the another network providers sim on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch on it. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to E5776s SFR pocket router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect your SFR E5776s router with PC and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – enter 8-digit unlock code in your Huawei E5776s SFR France WiFi MiFi router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your HUAWEI E5776 (E5776s) SFR France WiFi MiFi Router Gateway is unlocked.
Note : Don’t try to insert free / wrong codes into your Huawei E5776s SFR France WiFi MiFi router, otherwise it will be locked permanently. You can purchase from any server or pay 2.38$ through PayPal button and mention model with IMEI in transactions. Correct code will be delivered via email.