MEO – Serviços de Comunicações e Multimédia SA (formerly known as TMN) is a well-known network in Portugal. TMN Meo recently launched Huawei E5372s-32 model modem in Portugal. Today, I have unlocked one Huawei E5372s-32 TMN Meo Portuguese mobile WiFi router, which comes with firmware version 21.270.09.00.84. Before I had unlocked E5372 of Switzerland Sunrise network. If you have recently purchased Huawei E5372s-32 TMN mobile Mi-Fi or planning to purchase it, then you should aware that it comes pre-locked to TMN Meo Portuguese network. You can not use another network SIM in it, without unlocking E5372s-32.
How to unlock Huawei E5372s-32 TMN Meo Portuguese Mobile WiFi Router?
1. Make sure your Huawei E5372s-32 TMN Meo Portuguese mobile WiFi router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable Network SIM card on your Huawei E5372s-32 WiFi router (You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the another network providers SIM on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch the device on. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Huawei E5372s-32 TMN Meo Portuguese mobile WiFi router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect the Huawei E5372s-32 router with PC and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8-digit unlock code in your Huawei E5372 WiFi router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei E5372s-32 TMN Meo Portuguese mobile pocket router is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert free/wrong codes into your Huawei E5372s-32 TMN Meo Portuguese WiFi router, otherwise it will be locked permanently.