Huawei’s E5372 can be found in Switzerland with Sunrise carrier. It also comes with un-customized firmware and can be unlocked with correct SIMLock code. If you are an owner of Huawei E5372 Switzerland Sunrise WiFi router then you have come on nice place to unlock.
How to Unlock Huawei E5372 Switzerland Sunrise WiFi Router?
1. Make sure your Huawei E5372 Switzerland Sunrise WiFi router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable Network sim on your Huawei E5372 Sunrise WiFi router (You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the another network providers sim on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch the device on. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Huawei E5372 Sunrise WiFi modem with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect the Huawei E5372 Sunrise WiFi router with PC and go to 192.168.0.1 and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your Huawei E5372 Switzerland Sunrise WiFi Router Gateway. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now you have successfully unlocked E5372.
You can purchase correct SIMlock code by paying 6 USD. While paying mention model with IMEI in the transaction. Correct code will be emailed within 8 hrs.