Softbank of Japan has launched Huawei AP02HW modem to his customers locked to his network. Since, AP02HW dongle are locked to Softbank network, hence you can not use any another network SIM without unlocking it. Unlocking is one time work and after unlock you are free to use any another network SIM, including default SIM.
1. Plug the USB dongle to PC and let it install all the software and drivers, which is required by AP02HW dongle run.
2. Now, disconnect internet, if already connected to internet, and close the default software of sofbank.
3. Now, change the default SIM with any another network SIM and again plug it to computer.
4. Softbank application will be launched automatically, and it will ask you unlock code / password / NCK code.
5. Put 8 digit correct unlock code / password / NCK code and click on OK.
6. Now your device is unlocked forever and it will show the network of inserted SIM.
If above mentioned procedure does not work, then download Huawei modem code writer tool and close the default software of the modem. Run the downloaded software and detect your device under the software. It will show the IMEI of your data-card. Put the correct 8 digit unlock code / password / NCK and click on OK. It will be unlocked forever.
Note : Unlock code of Huawei AP02HW is not free, pay 2.38$ for router code through paypal button and mention model and imei in transaction.