MTS has launched a new mobile router router in Russia, dubbed as 828FT or 828F. It is basically Huawei E5373s-155 and can be unlocked easily.
Detailed info about MTS 828FT / 828F 4G Mobile WiFi router :
Found modem: E5373s-155
Model: Huawei _Unknown router_
Serial NR. : X6QBY*****************
Hardware ver. : CL2E5377SM02
Web UI version: 17.100.02.00.143
SIM Lock Status: Locked (CardLock)
Wrong Codes Entered: 0 (unlock attempts left: 10)
How to Unlock Huawei MTS 828FT / 828F 4G Mobile WiFi router of Russia?
1. Make sure your Huawei MTS 828FT / 828F 4G Mobile WiFi router of Russia is fully charged.
2. Just insert a non acceptable Network sim on your MTS 828FT / 828F router SIM card slot. (You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the another network providers sim on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi switch the device on. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Huawei MTS 828FT / 828F WiFi MiFi router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android Device.
5. Connect your MTS 828FT / 828F with PC and login to your device’s dashboard at 192.168.8.1. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open your Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code (NCK Code) in your Huawei MTS 828FT / 828F WiFi MiFi router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei MTS 828FT / 828F WiFi MiFi router is unlocked forever.
Note : Don’t try to insert wrong codes into your Huawei MTS 828FT / 828F WiFi MiFi Russian router, otherwise it will be locked permanently. You can purchase from any server or pay 6 USD in paypal and mention model with IMEI in the transaction. Your code will be delivered within 8 hrs in your email.