If you are an owner of the Egypt Vodafone R201 Huawei WiFi mobile router, you must know that you can not use any other SIM in your Vodafone R201 Huawei WiFi mobile router, as it is locked to the Vodafone network. Now, what will you do if you are going away from your native place and there is no Vodafone signal there? You can not use your Egypt Vodafone R201 Huawei MiFi with another SIM. Now don’t worry; you have come to the right place to unlock your Egypt Vodafone R201 Huawei WiFi router.
How to unlock Egypt Vodafone R201 Huawei WiFi Mobile Router?
1. Make sure that Egypt Vodafone R201 Huawei WiFi mobile router is fully charged.
2. Now, connect your router to the PC via USB cable.
3. Open internet explorer and browse for http://192.168.1.1/html/simlockrequired.html, and you will get a screen like the below image:
5. Now, your Egypt Vodafone R201 Huawei WiFi Mobile router may be rebooted to show the network.
6. Now, create a new profile according to the new SIM card and connect to the internet.
Note I: If IMEI starts from 352, then don’t pay. My provided code will not work.