The Swipe Ace is powered by a MediaTek 1.3GHz quad core processor and coupled with 1GB of RAM. It features a 6.97-inch IPS touchscreen display with 1024*600 pixels of resolution. The built-in 16GB storage is further expandable via up to 32 GB microSD card .
The Ace slate houses a 5-megapixel rear camera with flash and also boasts a 2 Mega Pixel front facing snapper for selfies/video calling. In terms of connectivity options, the device include 3G, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, USB, Mobile hotspot,GPS/AGPS and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby functionality. The tablet also features voice calling.
Swipe Ace Specifications :
- 6.97-inch IPS display
- MediaTek 1.3GHz quad core CPU
- Android v4.4 KitKat operating system
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 16GB ROM
- 1GB RAM
- 5-megapixel rear camera with flash
- 2 Mega Pixel front snapper
- 2800 mAH Li-ion battery
- 3G, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, USB, Mobile hotspot,GPS/AGPS and 3.5mm audio jack
- 19.5 x 1.1 x 11 cm dimensions
- 295 gms weight