The LT150 supports dual-SIM and is backed by a 1800 mAh Li-ion battery. It is equipped with 1GB of RAM and the 8Gb of internal storage is further expandable with up to 32GB of microSD card. It supports GSM 850/900/1800/1900, WCDMA 900/2100 and 4G FDD Band5/ Band3/ Band20.
In terms of connectivity options, the Noir LT150 include torch, MRE, GPS/AGPS, 3G, WLAN hotspot, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth, 3.5 mm Ear Jack, dual-SIM (4G LTE+GSM) with dual standby and FM Radio.
Qmobile Noir LT150 specifications
- 4.7-inch TFT FWVGA display
- 8.9 mm thickness
- 5MP AF rear camera with LED Flash
- 2 mega pixel front shooter
- Android 4.4 KitKat Operating System
- dual-SIM (4G LTE+GSM) with dual standby
- 1800 mAh Li-ion battery
- 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM
- torch, MRE, GPS/AGPS, 3G, WLAN hotspot, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth, 3.5 mm Ear Jack and FM Radio
The Qmobile Noir LT150 is listed in Black colour in the company website of Pakistan with a tag price Rs. 14,999.