Karbonn has launched a new smartphone, dubbed as S15. It is available online in India through e-commerce online website shopping indiatimes with a price Rs. 3,830.
The latest smartphone from the company, Karbonn S15 features a 4-inch (480 × 800 pixels) TFT capacitive touch screen display and is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor that runs on Android 4.4 KitKat operating system. It houses a 3.2-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and also a VGA front-facing camera is available for video calling.
The S15 supports dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby functionality. It is equipped with 512MB of RAM and the 4GB internal storage is further expandable with up to 32GB of microSD card. On connectivity front the device include 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio, DTS surround sound, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP profile and GPS options.
The Karbonn S15 is backed by a 1500 mAh Li-ion battery. It boasts G-Sensor, proximity and light sensors.
Karbonn S15 Specifications
- 4-inch capacitive touch screen display
- 480 × 800 pixels resolution
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- 512MB RAM / 4GB ROM
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS
- 1.3 GHz dual-core processor
- 3.2MP rear camera with LED flash
- 0.3MP front-facing camera
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio, DTS surround sound
- 1500 mAh battery
The Karbonn S15 comes in black and white variant colors for Rs. 3,830 in India.