After the announcement of Android 5.0 Lollipo by Motorola for Moto X, Flipkart has confirmed that the smartphone with 32GB ROM will go for sell in India from 22nd Dec 2014 with a price Rs. 33,999 (about 536 USD). Notably, it was earlier launched in USA at $499.99.
The Motorola Moto X (Gen 2) of 16GB of internal storage went on sale in India back in September with a price Rs. 31,999.
The phone features a 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, which is powered by a 2.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor with Adreno 330 GPU and 2GB of RAM. The Moto X runs Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS.
The Motorola Moto X houses a 13-megapixel rear camera with a f/2.25 lens and dual LED flash with a circular ring around it. It also boasts a 2-megapixel front-facing camera for selfies and video chatting. It packs a powerful 2300mAh Li-pol battery. It will be available in India in Black and Royal Blue.
The Motorola Moto X comes with a single SIM slot with 4G LTE connectivity. Other connectivity options include FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth V4, micro-USB, hotspot, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, 3G, NFC and 3.5mm audio jack. The handset measures 140.8×72.4×9.97 mm and weight is 144 gms only.
Key specifications of Motorola Moto X :
- 5.2-inch AMOLED display
- 1920 x 1080 pixels HD resolution with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor
- Adreno 330 GPU
- 2GB RAM / 32 GB ROM
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS
- 13-megapixel rear camera with a f/2.25 lens and dual LED flash
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera
- 2300mAh Li-pol battery
- single SIM slot with 4G LTE
- FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth V4, micro-USB, hotspot
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, 3G, NFC and 3.5mm audio jack
- 9.97 mm thickness / weight 144 gms