Micromax has not announced its low-budget smartphone Bolt S300 in India yet, but it is listed in the company website of Russia, without price tag. However, S300 can be purchased in India through Mumbai-based retailer, for Rs. 3,300.
The dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) Micromax Bolt S300 runs on Android 4.4.3 KitKat OS out-of-the-box and features a 4-inch WVGA (480×800 pixels) touchscreen display. The smartphone is powered by a 1GHz single-core (SC7715) processor and coupled with 512MB of RAM.
The Bolt S300 packs a 0.3-megapixel front camera and also boasts a VGA rear-facing snapper. It comes with 4GB of inbuilt storage, which is further expandable via microSD card (up to 32GB). Connectivity options include 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi, GPS, Micro-USB, micro-USB and Bluetooth 2.1.
The Bolt S300 packs a 1200mAh battery, which is rated to deliver up to 3.5 hours of talk time and up to 150 hours of standby time. The handset measures 124 x 65.8 x 11.2 mm and weighs 123 gms.
Micromax Bolt S300 specifications
- Android 4.4.3 KitKat Operating System
- 4-inch WVGA touchscreen display
- 480 x 800 pixels resolution
- 1GHz single-core (SC7715) processor
- 512MB RAM / 4GB ROM
- 0.3-megapixel front camera / VGA rear-facing snapper
- 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi, GPS, Micro-USB, micro-USB and Bluetooth 2.1
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 1200mAh Li-ion battery
- 11.2 mm thickness / weighs 123 gms