The HTC One E9+ features a big 5.5-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels / 534 PPI) Quad HD display and is protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass 4. It is powered by a 64-bit MediaTek’s MT6795M chipset and 2GHz octa-core processor, alongside PowerVR G6200 GPU.
The One E9+ is equipped with 3GB of RAM and will be available in 16/32 GB variant storage, which can be expanded via microSD card (up to 128GB). It also runs the latest Android 5.0 Lollipop OS with the latest HTC’ Sense 7 UI on top.
One the camera front, the HTC One E9+ rocks with a 20-megapixel at rear with LED flash. It can capture images with a maximum resolution of 5248 x 3936 pixels, is capable to record videos and images simultaneously. The rear camera can also shoot 4K videos at 30fps and Full HD 1080p videos at 60fps. It can also shoot slow-motion videos at 120fps with 720p resolution. There is also a 4MP ultrapixel front-facing camera for better low-light images (selfies) and video calling is available.
The HTC One E9+ comes with 5.1 Dolby digital surround front-facing speakers. It is 7.54 mm thick and weight is 150 grams. It also supports dual SIM (nano). Connectivity options include 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and GLONASS. The phablet is fueled by a 2,800 mAh battery.
It is expected to announce the HTC One E9+ officially at an event in Beijing (China) on April 8. At the event, HTC may also announce HTC One M9.
HTC One E9+ specifications
- 5.5-inch Quad HD touch display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution / 534 PPI pixels of density
- 64-bit MediaTek’s MT6795M chipset / 2GHz octa-core processor
- PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 3GB RAM / 16/32 GB ROM
- Android 5.0 Lollipop OS with HTC’ Sense 7 UI
- 20-megapixel rear shooter with LED flash
- 4MP ultrapixel front-facing camera
- 5.1 Dolby digital surround front-facing speakers
- 7.54 mm thickness / weight 150 grams
- dual SIM (nano) with dual standby
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and GLONASS
- 2,800 mAh battery