The Lenovo Lemon K3 Note comes with MT6752 64-bit Octa-core processor that is clocked at 1.7GHz CPU, alongside Mali-T760 GPU. It features a 5.5 inch IPS capacitive screen with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution and 401 ppi. The smartphone houses a 13MP rear camera and 5MP front camera.
Lemon K3 Note is equipped with 2 GB of RAM and 16GB ROM can be extended with up to 32 GB of memory card. It also runs the latest Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system. Other specs include OTG, 3G / 4G, dual-SIM, Bluetooth, WiFi and hotspot.
The Lemon K3 Note is available in white variant colour. It is backed by a 3000 mAh battery, that can deliver up to 36 hours of talk-time and up to 750 hours of standby. It measures 152.6 * 6.2 * 7.99 mm and weight is 146 gms.
Key specifications of Lenovo Lemon K3 Note
- MT6752 64-bit Octa-core processor at 1.7GHz CPU, Mali-T760 GPU
- 5.5 inch IPS capacitive screen 1920×1080 resolution 401 ppi
- 13MP rear camera and 5MP front camera
- 2 GB RAM, 16GB ROM, Extended Capacity 32 GB
- Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system