Lenovo has launched a new 4G LTE budget phablet dubbed the Lenovo K3 Note in China, with a price CNY 899 (Roughly Rs. 9,000).
The Lenovo K3 Note offers dual-SIM (4G LTE+4G LTE) with dual standby functionality and runs the latest Android 5.0 Lollipop OS with the firm’s Vibe UI on top. The firm is also offering a Teana variant of the K3 Note that features a ceramic piece vibration speaker and is priced at CNY 999 (Roughly Rs. 10,000).
The Lenovo K3 Note features a 5.5-inch full-HD (1080 x 1920 pixels / 401ppi) IPS touchscreen display and is powered by a 64-bit 1.5GHz octa-core (MediaTek MT6572) processor with 2GB of RAM. The smartphone houses a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and also a 5-megapixel front facing camera.
16GB inbuilt storage of K3 Note is expandable via microSD card (up to 32GB). Connectivity options include 4G (TD-LTE/ LTE), Wi-Fi, GPS/ A-GPS, Bluetooth and Micro-USB. It packs a 3000mAh battery, measures 152.6 x 76.2 x 7.99 mm and weighs 150 grams. It will be available in white and yellow colour.
Lenovo K3 Note specifications
- dual-SIM (4G LTE+4G LTE) with dual standby
- Android 5.0 Lollipop OS with Vibe UI on top
- 5.5-inch full-HD IPS touchscreen display
- 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution / 401ppi pixels of density
- 64-bit 1.5GHz octa-core (MediaTek MT6572) CPU
- 2GB RAM / 16GB ROM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front facing camera
- 4G (TD-LTE/ LTE), Wi-Fi, GPS/ A-GPS, Bluetooth and Micro-USB
- 3000mAh battery
- 7.99 mm thickness / weighs 150 grams