The HTC One M8s comes with the same all-metal unibody design and features a 5-inch Full HS (1080 x 1920 pixels) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The smartphone is powered by a Snapdragon 615 64-bit Octa-Core processor, coupled with Adreno 405 GPU and runs on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) OS with HTC Sense UI.
The One M8s houses a 13-megapixel duo rear camera, while there is a 5-megapixel front-facing snapper for selfies. It supports 4G LTE support. It also boasts dual front-facing stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers and HTC BoomSound technology.
The HTC One M8s is equipped with 2GB of RAM and the 16GB internal memory is further expandable with up to 128GB of T-flash card. The handset measures 146.36 x 70.6 x 9.55 mm and weight is 160 grams with 2840mAh battery. Connectivity options include 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC and GPS.
HTC One M8s specifications
- 5.0-inch Full HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 615 (4×1.5GHz + 4×1.0GHz) processor
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 2 GB RAM / 16GB ROM
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with HTC Sense UI
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 and 28mm lens, supports 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.8 and 33.7mm lens, supports 1080p video recording
- 9.55 mm thickness / weight 160 grams
- Dual front-facing stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers, HTC BoomSound
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC and GPS
- 2840mAh battery
The HTC One M8s comes in silver, gold and gunmetal grey colors.