Lenovo A5000 is listed in the company website without price tag and its availability details. It is different from the company’s A7000 and A6000, as A5000 has 3G connectivity, but others two have 4G connectivity.
According to the firm listing, the A5000 is powered by a MediaTek’s MT6582 1.3GHz Quad Core processor and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS. The smartphone is equipped with 1GB of RAM and the 8GB internal storage is further expandable with up to 32GB of microSD card.
The Lenovo A5000 features a 5.0″ HD (1280 x 720) IPS (>300ppi) display that supports 5-point multitouch. The handset measures 71.4 x 9.98 x 140 mm and weighs 160 gms (0.3 lbs). It is fueled by a big 4000mAh Li-Po battery, that is rated for up to 35 hours (2G) / 17 hours (3G) talk-time and up to 32 days (2G) / 33.5 days (3G) standby time.
The A5000 houses an 8MP auto-focus rear snapper with LED flash and also boasts a 2MP FF front-facing camera for selfies. It supports dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM / Mini + Regular) with dual standby functionality, comes in black and white variant colours.
In terms of connectivity options, the device include Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, A-GPS, FM Radio (excluding Turkey), and 3.5mm sound jack. It boasts gravitation, proximity and light sensors.
Lenovo A5000 specifications
- MediaTek’s MT6582 1.3GHz Quad Core processor
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM
- 5-inch HD IPS touchscreen display
- 1280 x 720 pixels resolution / >300ppi pixels of density
- 9.98 mm thickness / 160 gms (0.3 lbs)
- 4000mAh Li-Po battery
- 8MP auto-focus rear snapper with LED flash / 2MP FF front-facing camera
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM / Mini + Regular) with dual standby
- Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, A-GPS, FM Radio (excluding Turkey), and 3.5mm sound jack