Elephone has launched a new smartphone, the G1. This quad-core phone is available for international buyers for only US $49.99.
According to the online listing, the Elephone G1 is available in Black, White, Pink, and Blue variant colours. It sports a 4.5-inch IPS touchscreen display with FWVGA 854*480 pixels of resolution. It is powered by a MediaTeks’s MTK6582M Quad core 1.3GHz (Cortex A7) processor, alongside Mali-400 GPU.
The G1 runs Android 4.4.2 Kitkat OS and supports dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby (normal+micro). It has 512MB of RAM and also comes with 4GB of internal storage that is further expandable with up to 32GB microSD card.
Elephone G1 houses a 5-megapixel auto-focus rear camera with LED flashlight and also boasts a 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera for video chatting. It is backed by an 1800mAH Li-ion battery, that is according to the retailer rated for up to 4 hrs of talk-time and 100 to 120 hrs of standby.
In terms of connectivity options, the G1 include FM Radio, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WLAN, Bluetooth V4.0, micro-USB V2.0, mobile hotspot, GPS, A-GPS and 3.5mm audio jack. It measures 14.5 x 6.8 x 0.69 cm and weight is 0.15Kgs.
Key specifications of Elephone G1 :
- 4.5-inch IPS touchscreen display
- FWVGA 854*480 pixels resolution
- MediaTeks’s MTK6582M Quad core 1.3GHz (Cortex A7) processor
- Mali-400 GPU
- Android 4.4.2 Kitkat OS
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 512MB RAM / 4GB ROM
- 5-megapixel auto-focus rear camera with LED flashlight
- 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera
- 1800mAH Li-ion battery
- FM Radio, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WLAN, Bluetooth V4.0, micro-USB V2.0, mobile hotspot, GPS, A-GPS
- 0.69 cm thin
- weight 0.15Kgs