The new smartphone, Blackview Omega features a big 5-inch HD OGS IPS display with 1920*1080 pixels of resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It is powered by a MediaTek MTK6592W (Cortex A7) 1.7GHz octa-core processor and coupled with Mali-450 GPU, alongside 2 GB of RAM.
The Omega runs Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS and supports Dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby functionality. It has 16 GB internal storage, that is further expandable with up to 64 GB of memory card. The phone houses an 18-megapixel primary camera and also an 8-megapixel secondary camera at the front for self-portrait and video chatting.
Fueled by a 2100mAh battery, the Blackview Omega offer connectivity options FM Radio, WiFi, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth, micro-USB v2.0, hotspot, GPS, A-GPS, 3G and Hot-knot. It measures 143*72.7*6.9mm but no word about weight. It also support proximity, ambient light, accelerometer and G-sensor.
Key specifications of Blackview Omega :
- 5-inch HD OGS IPS display
- 1920*1080 pixels resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- MediaTek MTK6592W (Cortex A7) 1.7GHz octa-core processor / Mali-450 GPU
- 2 GB RAM / 16 GB ROM
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS
- Dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 18-megapixel rear camera
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 2100mAh battery
- FM Radio, WiFi, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth, micro-USB v2.0
- hotspot, GPS, A-GPS, 3G and Hot-knot
- 6.9mm thin