Supported by Dual SIM slot, the phone has 8 GB internal storage and also an expansion slot (up to 32 GB). It houses a 5-megapixel OV5648 rear camera and boasts a 2-megapixel front camera for selfies. The primary camera features Touchfocus and LED Flash.
Fueled by 1850mAh Li-ion battery, the P5 Life is rated for up to 505 min of talk-time and upto 185 hrs of standby time. In terms of connectivity options, the device include FM Radio with RDS, WiFi, Wi-Fi Direct, WiFi Display, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS, A-GPS, Hot-knot (in place of NFC) and 3.5mm audio jack.
The Allview P5 Life measures 133.15 * 66.4 * 9 mm dimensions and weight is 127 gms. It supports proximity, ambient light, accelerometer, G-sensor and magnetic sensors.
Key specifications of Allview P5 Life :
- 4.5-inch IPS LCD OGS
- 854×480 pixels resolution
- Cortex-A7, 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor / Mali-400 GPU
- 1 GB RAM / 8 GB ROM
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS
- Dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 5-megapixel OV5648 rear camera
- 2-megapixel front camera
- 1850mAh Li-ion battery
- FM Radio with RDS, WiFi, Wi-Fi Direct, WiFi Display, Bluetooth, micro-USB
- Mobile hotspot, GPS, A-GPS, Hot-knot (in place of NFC) and 3.5mm audio jack
- 9 mm thickness / weight 127 gms