Archos 50 Oxygen Plus is listed in the company website without price tag and its availability details. However, androidworld confirms that it will go for sell from March 2015 at a price of less than 200 €.
The Archos 50 Oxygen Plus is powered by a Mediatek MT6592 Octa-Core 1.4 Ghz (Cortex A7) processor, coupled with Mali 450MP4 GPU, alongside 1GB of RAM. The handset comes with 16GB of internal storage and further supports external microSD card (up to 64GB).
Archos 50 Oxygen+ features a 5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display and runs Android 4.4 KitKat OS. It supports dual SIM (WCDMA+WCDMA/microSD card) with dual standby functionality. Connectivity options include 3G HSPA, WiFi, Bluetooth, Wifi Direct, Led notification, FM Radio, Compass and GPS/AGPS.
Housing an 8MP Autofocus rear camera (BSI / 1080 pixels) with LED Flash, the Archos 50 Oxygen Plus also boasts a 5MP front shooter for selfies and video chatting. It is fueled by a 2000mAh non-removable Li-ion battery.
Archos 50 Oxygen Plus specifications
- Mediatek MT6592 chipset
- 1.4GHz Octa-Core processor
- Mali 450MP4 GPU
- 1GB RAM / 16GB ROM
- 5-inch HD IPS touchscreen display
- 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- dual SIM (WCDMA+WCDMA/microSD card) with dual standby
- 3G HSPA, WiFi, Bluetooth, Wifi Direct, Led notification, FM Radio, Compass and GPS/AGPS
- 8MP Autofocus rear camera (BSI / 1080 pixels) with LED Flash
- 5MP front shooter
- 2000mAh non-removable Li-ion battery
Update : A 4G LTE variant of Archos 50 Oxygen Plus with Android 5.0 Lollipop is scheduled for June 2015, however it will come with MediaTek MT6752 octa-core CPU.