Archos 50 Oxygen Plus is listed in the company website without price tag and its availability details. However, androidworld confirms that it will go for sell from March 2015 at a price of less than 200 €.
Archos 50 Oxygen+ features a 5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display and runs Android 4.4 KitKat OS. It supports dual SIM (WCDMA+WCDMA/microSD card) with dual standby functionality. Connectivity options include 3G HSPA, WiFi, Bluetooth, Wifi Direct, Led notification, FM Radio, Compass and GPS/AGPS.
Housing an 8MP Autofocus rear camera (BSI / 1080 pixels) with LED Flash, the Archos 50 Oxygen Plus also boasts a 5MP front shooter for selfies and video chatting. It is fueled by a 2000mAh non-removable Li-ion battery.
Archos 50 Oxygen Plus specifications
- Mediatek MT6592 chipset
- 1.4GHz Octa-Core processor
- Mali 450MP4 GPU
- 1GB RAM / 16GB ROM
- 5-inch HD IPS touchscreen display
- 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- dual SIM (WCDMA+WCDMA/microSD card) with dual standby
- 3G HSPA, WiFi, Bluetooth, Wifi Direct, Led notification, FM Radio, Compass and GPS/AGPS
- 8MP Autofocus rear camera (BSI / 1080 pixels) with LED Flash
- 5MP front shooter
- 2000mAh non-removable Li-ion battery
Update : A 4G LTE variant of Archos 50 Oxygen Plus with Android 5.0 Lollipop is scheduled for June 2015, however it will come with MediaTek MT6752 octa-core CPU.