The Micromax Bolt A79 is running on Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS and features a 4-inch WVGA (800*480 pixels) display. The phone houses a 2MP AF rear camera with flash and also boasts a VGA front-facing camera for video calling. It is powered by a 1GHz dual core (MediaTek’s MT6572M chipset) processor and packs a 1450 mAh Li-ion battery.
The 1450mAH battery of Bolt A79 is rated for up to 5 hrs of talk-time and up to 200 hrs of standby. It comes with 512MB of RAM and also boasts a 4GB internal storage that is further expandable with up to 32GB of microSD card. It supports light, gravity and proximity sensors.
Micromax Bolt A79 include connectivity options 3G, Bluetooth 3.0, Wi-Fi, micro-USB, GPS, FM Radio and dual SIM. It has pre-installed apps Clean master, Mi games, Mi Live and Opera Mini.
Micromax Bolt A79 specifications
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS
- 4-inch WVGA touchscreen display
- 800*480 pixels resolution
- 2MP AF rear camera with flash
- 0.3-megapixel front-facing camera
- 1GHz dual core processor / MediaTek’s MT6572M chipset
- 1450 mAh Li-ion battery
- 512MB RAM / 4GB ROM
- 3G, Bluetooth 3.0, Wi-Fi, micro-USB, GPS, FM Radio and dual SIM
It comes in black and white variant colours.