Allview P7 Seon can be purchased in Romania with a tag price 249 Euro from the company website.
The Allview P7 Seon runs Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS out of the box and powered by a Cortex-A7 1.5 GHz Hexa Core processor. The CPU is further coupled with ARM MALI-450/600MHz GPU and 1GB of RAM. Connectivity options included by handset are 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, AGPS, 3G Video call, FM Radio, Turn to Mute, HD Voice, 3.5mm jack and DTS sound.
The P7 Seon is equipped with 8GB of inbuilt storage that is expandable using microSD card (up to 32GB). It is available in local market in black variant colour. It houses an 8 MP rear camera with autofocus/OV8830 and also a 2 MP front camera on-board. It is backed by a Li-Ion 2400 mAh battery that is rated for up to 240 hours of standby and talk time up to 580 minutes in 2G network and 520 minutes in 3G.
Key specifications of Allview P7 Seon :
- Dual micro-SIM with dual dual standby
- 8.4 mm thin
- weight 146.4 gms
- 5.5-inches HD IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen multitouch display with OGS technology,
- 1280×720 pixels resolution and dragontrail glass
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS
- Cortex-A7 1.5 GHz Hexa Core processor
- ARM MALI-450/600MHz GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, AGPS, 3G Video call, FM Radio, Turn to Mute, HD Voice, 3.5mm jack and DTS sound
- 8GB ROM
- 8-megapixels rear camera with autofocus/OV8830
- 2-megapixels front camera
- Li-Ion 2400 mAh battery