Acer Liquid Z520 has been announced, just ahead the MWC 2015. Company says, the latest addition to the Z-series has been upgraded to a touch-less selfie experience with a voice-activated camera and up to 8GB internal storage.
The Acer Liquid Z520 smartphone houses an 8MP auto-focus rear-facing camera with LED flash to produce sharp, brilliant shots. There is also a 2MP front-facing shooter is available for selfies and video calling. It also features DTS Studio Sound, which will deliver astonishing stereo sound with bigger sound field, higher vocal clarity and more natural details.
The Liquid Z520 include Acer’s Quick Mode with 3 distinct profiles for different customer and age groups:
• Basic Mode : for youngsters with fixed call and text functions
• Easy Mode : for silver surfers with access to quick messages, radio, weather, clock, quick call contacts
• Standard Mode : for the advance smartphone user familiar with the Android interface.
The Acer Liquid Z520 features a 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA display which is powered by 1.3 GHz quad-core processor, coupled with 1 GB of RAM. The 8GB built-in storage is further expandable via flash card. It runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS.
It supports dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby functionality and is only 9.3 mm thick. In terms of connectivity options, the Liquid Z520 comes with 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth and GPS. Under the hood there is a 2,000 mAh battery fixed.
Acer Liquid Z520 specifications
- 8MP auto-focus rear-facing camera with LED flash
- 2MP front-facing shooter
- DTS Studio Sound
- 5-inch FWVGA touchscreen display
- 854 x 480 pixels resolution
- 1.3 GHz quad-core processor
- 1 GB RAM / 8GB ROM
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 9.3 mm thick
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth and GPS
- 2,000 mAh battery
The Acer Liquid Z520 will be available in Black and White colour variants. It has been priced at 119 Euros (roughly US $133 or Rs. 8,100) and will roll out in Europe by the start of April, 2015.