Viva Bahrain has recently launched a new router, Huawei B315s-22. The sub-model of Huawei B315 comes with higher security, and people are using the boot shot method to unlock this router. Our team has successfully unlocked the latest V Huawei B315 router, which comes with firmware version 21.316.01.03.632, without boot shot / opening the screws. This solution will cost only 10 USD for personal use. Once the router is upgraded with our modified unlocked firmware, you can enjoy the unlocked router with all network provider SIM cards worldwide.
Before proceeding with further steps, download the following required files, which is required to unlock the Viva Bahrain Huawei B315 [Firmware 21.316.01.03.632]:
2. Unlocked Firmware 21.316.01.03.632 of Viva Bahrain Huawei B315s-22 (Link will be provided to paid users, the charge is 10 USD).
How to Unlock Viva Bahrain Huawei B315s [Firmware 21.316.01.03.632]?
1. Extract both downloaded files using WinRAR.
2. Switch On Viva Bahrain Huawei B315 and connect to PC with LAN cable.
3. It will automatically open the default page of the router.
4. From Menu, click on “Local Update.”
5. Browse for the BIN file from the unlocked firmware folder.
6. Select the B315 BIN file, update the router, and wait to restart [when it will show Network LED is GREEN, which means flashing is completed].
In case you don’t find a local update, then proceed with further steps:
7. Remove the B315s-22 router from the computer.
8. Switch off the Huawei B315 router.
9. Run the downloaded Multicast Upgrade Tool.
10. Select the Network Card of your PC [Marked as A in image].
11. Check “Force Upgrade” [Marked as B in the picture].
12. Select the BIN file from the downloaded folder [Marked as C in photo].
13. Finally, click on the Start [Marked as D in image].
14. Now connect the Viva Bahrain Huawei B315 router to the PC with a LAN cable.
15. Switch ON the router.
16. It will start flashing the firmware.
17. When the router’s Network LED is GREEN, click the Stop button [Marked as E in image].
18. Switch off the router and again switch On.
19. Now run Putty software, which is available in the downloaded folder.
20. Make changes according to the above screenshot in the “Session” menu, but don’t click the “Open” button.
21. Now click on the “Terminal” menu and make the following changes according to the below screenshot:
22. Finally, click the “Open” button.
23. It will open a black terminal window.
24. Type the following command:
25. Press Enter from the keyboard.
26. Again, paste the following command:
27. Press Enter from the keyboard.
Now your Viva Bahrain locked Huawei B315 [Firmware 21.316.01.03.632] router is unlocked permanently.