Entel Chile has recently launched a new router, Huawei B310s-518. The sub-model of Huawei B310 comes with higher security, and people are using the boot shot method to unlock this router. Our team has successfully unlocked the latest Entel Chile Huawei B310s-518 router, which comes with firmware version 21.321.03.00.110, without boot shot / opening the screws. This solution will cost only 10 USD for personal use, which means there is nothing to pay. Once the router is upgraded with our modified unlocked firmware, you can enjoy the unlocked router with all network provider SIM cards worldwide.
Before proceeding with further steps, download the following required files, which is required to unlock the Entel Chile Huawei B310s-518 [Firmware 21.321.03.00.110]:
2. Unlocked Firmware 21.321.03.00.110 of Entel Chile Huawei B310s-518 (Link will be provided to paid users).
How to Unlock Entel Chile Huawei B310s-518 [Firmware 21.321.03.00.110]?
1. Extract both downloaded files using WinRAR.
2. Switch On Entel Huawei B310 and connect to the PC with LAN cable.
3. It will automatically open the default page of the router.
4. From Menu, click on “Local Update.”
5. Browse for a BIN file from the unlocked firmware folder.
6. Select the B310 BIN file and update the router; wait to restart.
In case you don’t find a local update, then proceed with further steps:
7. Remove the B310 router from the computer.
8. Switch off the Huawei B310 router.
9. Run the downloaded Multicast Upgrade Tool.
10. Select the Network Card of your PC [Marked as A in image].
11. Check “Force Upgrade” [Marked as B in image].
12. Select the BIN file from the downloaded folder [Marked as C in image].
13. Finally, click on Start [Marked as D in image].
14. Now connect the Entel Chile Huawei B310s-518 router to the PC with LAN cable.
15. Switch ON the router.
16. It will start flashing the firmware.
17. When the router’s Network LED will be GREEN, click the Stop button [Marked as E in image].
18. Switch off the router and again switch On.
19. Now run Putty software, which is available in the downloaded folder.
20. Make changes according to the above screenshot in the “Session” menu, but don’t click the “Open” button.
21. Now click on the “Terminal” menu and make the following changes according to the below screenshot:
22. Finally, click the “Open” button.
23. It will open a black terminal window.
24. Type the following command:
25. Press Enter from the keyboard.
26. Again, paste the following command:
27. Press Enter from the keyboard.
Now your Entel Chile locked Huawei B310s-518 [Firmware 21.321.03.00.110] router is unlocked permanently.