ZTE has launched a new smartphone, the ZMax Z970. The device is listed in the company USA website without any tag price and its availability details.
ZMax Z970 is backed by a powerful battery of 3400 mAh capacity, which is rated for 14 hrs of talk-time and 15 days standby time. The phablet measures 6.4 x 3.3 x 0.35 inches and weighs 5.5 oz. The phone will be available in Black variant colours only.
The smartphone sports a 5.7-inches TFT LCD HD (1280×720 pixels) touchscreen display with Gorilla Glass 3.0 protection, It houses an 8-megapixel rear camera with Auto-Focus and also firms a 1.6-mega-pixel front-facing camera on the front for video calling and selfie.
In terms of connectivity options, the ZTE ZMax Z970 includes; 4G-LTE B2/B4/B7/B12, 3G 850/AWS/1900/2100MHZ, 2G 850/900/1800/1900MHz, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz & 802.11 a/n 5GHz, Bluetooth 4.0, Mobile Hotspot, Headset Jack 3.5 mm, GPS/AGPS/SUPL and USB. The handset also features Dual-Mic Noise Suppression and Dolby DM3+.
Key specifications of ZTE ZMax Z970 :
- MSM8926 1.2GHz Quad-Core processor
- 2GB RAM
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- 16GB ROM
- 3400 mAh battery
- Dimensions 6.4 x 3.3 x 0.35″
- Weight 5.5 oz
- 5.7-inches TFT LCD HD (1280×720 pixels) touchscreen display, Gorilla Glass 3.0
- 8-megapixel rear camera with Auto-Focus
- 1.6-mega-pixel front-facing camera
- 4G-LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz & 802.11 a/n 5GHz, Bluetooth 4.0
- Mobile Hotspot, Headset Jack 3.5 mm, GPS/AGPS/SUPL and USB
- Dual-Mic Noise Suppression and Dolby DM3+