ZTE has launched a new smartphone, the ZMax Z970. The device is listed in the company USA website without any tag price and its availability details.
The new ZTE ZMax is powered by MSM8926 1.2GHz Quad-Core processor with 2GB of RAM and running on the latest Android 4.4 KitKat OS. It comes with 16GB of internal storage, which is further expandable with up to 32GB of a memory card.
ZMax Z970 is backed by a powerful battery of 3400 mAh capacity, which is rated for 14 hrs of talk-time and 15 days standby time. The phablet measures 6.4 x 3.3 x 0.35 inches and weighs 5.5 oz. The phone will be available in Black variant colours only.
The smartphone sports a 5.7-inches TFT LCD HD (1280×720 pixels) touchscreen display with Gorilla Glass 3.0 protection, It houses an 8-megapixel rear camera with Auto-Focus and also firms a 1.6-mega-pixel front-facing camera on the front for video calling and selfie.
In terms of connectivity options, the ZTE ZMax Z970 includes; 4G-LTE B2/B4/B7/B12, 3G 850/AWS/1900/2100MHZ, 2G 850/900/1800/1900MHz, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz & 802.11 a/n 5GHz, Bluetooth 4.0, Mobile Hotspot, Headset Jack 3.5 mm, GPS/AGPS/SUPL and USB. The handset also features Dual-Mic Noise Suppression and Dolby DM3+.
Key specifications of ZTE ZMax Z970:
- MSM8926 1.2GHz Quad-Core processor
- 2GB RAM
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- 16GB ROM
- 3400 mAh battery
- Dimensions 6.4 x 3.3 x 0.35″
- Weight 5.5 oz
- 5.7-inches TFT LCD HD (1280×720 pixels) touchscreen display, Gorilla Glass 3.0
- 8-megapixel rear camera with Auto-Focus
- 1.6-mega-pixel front-facing camera
- 4G-LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz & 802.11 a/n 5GHz, Bluetooth 4.0
- Mobile Hotspot, Headset Jack 3.5 mm, GPS/AGPS/SUPL and USB
- Dual-Mic Noise Suppression and Dolby DM3+
Update: Unlocking of ZTE ZMax Z970 is now supported.