ZTE V5 Lux can be purchased in Singapore with a price S$316 through mobyshop.
According to the online listing, the V5 Lux is a dual SIM smartphone, that features Cat.4 4G LTE on both slots (micro-SIM slots). The handset is 9 mm thin and the whole dimension is 139 x 71 x 9 mm with 165 g weight. It features a 5-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution and 200 ppi pixel density.
The ZTE V5 Lux runs Android v4.4 (KitKat) OS with Nubia UI 2.5 on the top. It is powered by a Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 (Quad-core 1.2 GHz ARM Cortex-A53) processor and coupled with Adreno 306 GPU, alongside 1GB of RAM.
The 8GB internal storage is further expandable with up to 32GB of microSD card. ZTE V5 Lux houses a 13MP Sony BSI rear camera with f2.2 aperture, autofocus and LED flash that supports 1080p video recording. It also packs a 5MP front-facing camera for selfie.
In terms of connectivity options, the V5 Lux include 3.5mm jack, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, GPS, FM Radio and microUSB v2.0. It supports accelerometer, proximity and ambient light sensors. The handset is backed by a Li-Ion 2400 mAh battery.
ZTE V5 Lux specifications
- dual SIM (4G LTE+4G LTE) with dual standby, micro-SIM slots
- 5-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display
- 1280 x 720 pixels resolution / 200 ppi pixel density
- Android v4.4 (KitKat) OS with Nubia UI 2.5
- Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 (Quad-core 1.2 GHz ARM Cortex-A53) processor
- Adreno 306 GPU
- 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM
- 13MP Sony BSI rear sensor with f2.2 aperture, autofocus and LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, GPS, FM Radio
- Li-Ion 2400 mAh battery
According to the listing, ZTE‘s new V5 Lux will be available in black and white variant colours.