The ZTE Blade Q lux 4G is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core (MediaTek MT6732M chipset) processor and coupled with 1GB of RAM. It features a 4.5-inch IPS touchscreen display with 854×480 pixels of resolution. The built-in 8GB storage is further expandable via up to 32 GB of microSD card.
The Blade Q lux 4G smartphone houses an 8-megapixel auto-focus rear camera and also packs a 2 Mega Pixel front facing snapper for selfies/video calling. In terms of connectivity options, the phone include 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS/AGPS and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also Dual SIM (4G LTE + GSM) with dual standby functionality.
ZTE Blade Q lux 4G Specifications :
- 4.5-inch IPS display
- 1.3GHz quad-core (MediaTek MT6732M chipset) CPU
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat operating system
- Dual SIM (4G LTE + GSM) with dual standby
- 8GB ROM
- 1GB RAM
- 8-megapixel auto-focus rear camera
- 2 Mega Pixel front snapper
- 2200 mAh Li-ion battery
- 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS/AGPS and 3.5mm audio jack
Source : unlock4modem