Zen Ultrafone 506 has been launched in India and listed in the company’s website without any price tag.
The new Zen Ultrafone 506 is running on Android 4.4 KitKat OS and sports a 5-inches qHD (960*540) touchscreen display. The smartphone houses an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and also boasts an 1.3 Mega Pixel front-facing camera with Auto Focus.
The Ultrafone 506 is backed by 2100 Li-Ion battery and powered by an 1.3GHz Quad core processor with 512MB of RAM. It is a Dual SIM (GSM+WCDMA) phone, features dual standby.
It comes with 4GB of internal storage, which is further expandable with up to 32GB of an external microSD card. It has also Proximity and accelerometer sensors. Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, GPS, A-GPS and 3.5mm jack are main connectivity options included in the Zen Ultrafone 506.
Key specifications of Zen Ultrafone 506 :
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- 5-inches qHD (960*540) touchscreen display.
- 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash
- 1.3 MP frontal camera with Auto Focus
- 2100 Li-Ion battery
- 1.3GHz Quad core processor
- 512MB RAM
- Dual SIM (GSM+WCDMA), dual standby
- 4GB ROM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, GPS, A-GPS and 3.5mm jack
The Zen Ultrafone 506 will be available in India in Black and white colour variants.