Wiko Highway is listed in e-commerce online website Amazon Italy with a price EUR 303.48 (About 23,700 INR or 378 USD). Its 4G variant model has been also launched without pricing, dubbed as Wiko Highway 4G.
The Highway can be purchased in Black, White, Electric blue, Clementine, and Purple colour options. It is a 3G HSPA+ supported dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) smartphone, sports a 5-inch HD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection, fHD 1920×1080 pixel resolution and 441 PPI pixels of density.
According to official listing, the Wiko Highway is powered by a 2GHz Octa core Cortex-A7 processor with 2GB of RAM. Presently it is running on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS which is up-gradable to Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS. It has 16 GB internal storage that is further not expandable. It houses a 16 MP Omni BSI rear camera and also an 8-megapixel front shooter on-board for selfie.
The Highway is backed by a 2350 mAh Li-Po battery that is rated for up to 16.5h (2G) / 11.5h (3G) and upto 253 hrs of standby time. Connectivity options include WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, USB Tethering, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS, and A-GPS. It measures 144*70*7.7 mm and weight is 154 gms.
Key specifications of Wiko Highway :
- 3G HSPA+
- dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 5-inch HD IPS display
- Corning Gorilla Glass protection, fHD 1920×1080 pixel resolution and 441 PPI pixels of density
- 2GHz Octa core Cortex-A7 processor
- 2GB RAM
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 16 GB ROM
- 16 MP Omni BSI rear camera
- 8-megapixel front shooter
- 2350 mAh Li-Po battery
- WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, USB Tethering, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS, and A-GPS
- 7.7 mm thin
- weight 154 gms