The Walton Primo RH features a big 5-inch OGS (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS touch display with 16.7 M color depth. The phone is powered by a 1.7 GHz Octa-core processor and coupled with Mali-450 GPU, that runs Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS. It supports dual-SIM (WCDMA+WCDMA) with dual standby functionality and has 1GB of RAM.
The Primo RH has 8 GB of internal storage that is further expandable with up to 32 GB of microSD card. It houses an 8-megapixel Omni Vision rear camera with LED Flash and Auto-Focus, while there is a 2-megapixel front-facing camera available for selfies and video chatting. It is backed by a 2200mAH Li-pol battery.
In terms of connectivity options, the Walton Primo RH include FM Radio, WiFi with dual band, wireless display sharing, Bluetooth, micro-USB v2.0, Mobile hotspot, USB OTG, 3G, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS and AGPS. The handset measures 147.5 x 72.6 x 9.3 mm and weight is 156 gms. It has a set of sensors, like : proximity, light, accelerometer and compass.
Key specifications of Walton Primo RH :
- 5-inch OGS IPS display
- 1280 x 720 pixels resolution and 16.7 M color depth
- 1.7 GHz Octa-core processor
- Mali-450 GPU
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+WCDMA) with dual standby
- 1GB RAM / 8 GB ROM
- 8-megapixel Omni Vision rear camera with LED Flash and Auto-Focus
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera
- 2200mAH Li-pol battery
- FM Radio, WiFi with dual band, wireless display sharing, Bluetooth, micro-USB v2.0
- Mobile hotspot, USB OTG, 3G, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS and AGPS
- 9.3 mm thin
- weight 156 gm