The Walton Primo EM is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core processor and coupled with 512MB of RAM. It features a 4-inch WVGA touchscreen display with 800 x 480 pixels of resolution. The built-in 4GB storage is further expandable via up to 32GB of microSD card.
The Primo EM smartphone houses a 3.2-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and also packs a 0.3 Mega Pixel front facing snapper for selfies/video calling. Connectivity options include FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS/A-GPS and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby mode.
Walton Primo EM Smartphone Specifications :
- 4-inch WVGA display
- 800 x 480 pixels
- 1.2GHz quad-core CPU
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 4GB ROM
- 512MB RAM
- 3.2-megapixel rear camera
- 0.3 Mega Pixelfront snapper
- 3000mAH Li-pol battery
- 3G, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS/A-GPS and 3.5mm audio jack
- 126 x 64 x 10.5 mm dimensions
- 132 gms weight