The Walton Primo EF3 is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core processor and coupled with 1GB of RAM. It features a 5-inch FWVGA IPS touchscreen display with 854×480 pixels of resolution. The built-in 8GB storage is further expandable via up to 32 GB of microSD card.
The Primo EF3 smartphone houses a 5-megapixel CMOS rear camera and also boasts a 0.3 MP front facing snapper for selfies/video calling. In terms of connectivity options, the phone include 3G, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, AGPS, GPS and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also Dual SIM (WCDMA + GSM) with dual standby functionality.
Walton Primo EF3 Smartphone Specifications :
- 5-inchFWVGA IPS display
- 1.2GHz quad-core CPU
- Android 4.4.2 Kitkat operating system
- Dual SIM (WCDMA + GSM) with dual standby
- 8GB ROM
- 1GB RAM
- 5-megapixel CMOS rear camera
- 0.3 MPfront snapper
- 2000 mAH Li-ion battery
- 3G, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS, AGPS and 3.5mm audio jack
- 142 x 72.7 x 9.4 mm dimensions
- 165 gms weight