Vivo has listed a new flagship smartphone in the company website of India, the X Shot X710. Currently there is official word about pricing, but will be available in India from next week through offline store only.
The Vivo X Shot X710 is backed by a 2600mAh battery, and whole device weight is 148 grams. It has 4G LTE connectivity and also has sufficient 2 GB of RAM. It comes with 16 GB of internal storage that is further expandable with up to 128GB of memory card. In terms of connectivity options, the handset include USB, Wi-Fi/WAPI, Bluetooth 4.0, and GPS. It supports Gravity, Light, Proximity. Electronic compass and Virtual gyroscope sensors.
Key specifications of Vivo X Shot X710 :
- Funtouch OS (based on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean)
- 5.2-inch Full HD IPS touchscreen display
- 1920×1080 pixel resolution
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel rear camera with OIS and Dual LED flash
- SnapdragonTM 801 2.26GHz Quad-core processor
- 7.99 mm thin
- 2600mAh battery
- 148 grams weight
- 4G LTE
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB ROM