Verykool s505 Spark smartphone can be purchased from its official store with a price US $199.98 (In Indian currency roughly Rs 12,000).
The S505 Spark is powered by MediaTek 1.3 GHz Quad-Core processor with 1GB of RAM. It has 4GB of internal storage, which is further expandable with up to 32GB of memory card. Under the hood, 2,000 mAh Li-ion battery is also available for talk time up to 7 hours / Standby time up to 240 hours.
According to the VeryKool store, the S505 Spark measures 143.50 x 71.60 x 8.25 mm and weighs 154 grams. It sports a 5-inch HD IPS-LCD Capacitive Touch display with 720 x 1280 Pixels resolution and 293 ppi with full lamination. In terms of connectivity, the phone includes; Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Hotspots, Bluetooth 4.0, FM Radio, GPS, A-GPS, G-sensor and USB Tethering.
VeryKool S505 Spark houses 12 Megapixel rear camera and also a 2 Megapixel front camera available for video calling and selfie.
The handset has additional features like : Ambient light sensor, Gravity and Proximity sensors and LED Torch.
Key specifications of VeryKool S505 Spark :
- 3G HSPA+
- 21 Mbps UL / 5.76 Mbps DL
- Dual SIM Card Support (1 x 2FF mini SIM, 1 x 3FF micro SIM)
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- MediaTek 1.3 GHz Quad-Core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB ROM
- 2,000 mAh Li-ion battery
- dimensions 143.50 x 71.60 x 8.25 mm
- weight 154 grams
- 5-inch HD IPS-LCD Capacitive Touch display with 720 x 1280 Pixels resolution and 293 ppi with full lamination
- Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Hotspots, Bluetooth 4.0, FM Radio, GPS, A-GPS, G-sensor and USB Tethering
- 12 Megapixel rear camera
- 2 Megapixel front camera