Unlocking of Zain Kuwait locked Huawei E5787s-33a router is possible by changing the firmware. It is tested with firmware version 21.315.05.01.1367 and WebUI 17.100.15.05.1367. There is no need to open the screws of the device, means unlocking is totally safe.
This unlocking involves firmware change, which you can download from here. Once you have downloaded the file, arrange Windows 7 or XP PC. Run the downloaded file.
You will get a screen like below image:
Copy the hardware ID and same time pay 10USD at PayPal. While paying, mention the model, IMEI, and ‘hardware ID’ too.
Once the correct amount and details will be received by me. I will email with Registration Name and Key.
How to Unlock Huawei E5787s-33a (Zain Kuwait) Firmware 21.315.05.01.1367?
1. Once you have received the Registration Name and Key, connect your Huawei E5787s-33a (locked to Zain Kuwait) modem to Windows 7 or XP PC with USB cable.
2. Switch the router ON.
3. Let it install the correct drivers on your PC.
4. Now install FC Huawei drivers.
5. Now run the downloaded Huawei E5787s-33a (Zain Kuwait) unlocking software.
6. Fill the Registration name and Key which you have received in the email.
7. Click on Register.
8. It will start flashing the firmware of Huawei E5787s-33a router.
9. Wait until the finish.
10. Once the process is complete, the device will be unlocked.
From now onwards, you can use the Zain sim card as well as another too.
Note: After connecting the device to PC, it must open the default page of the Zain. If not, then open My Computer and check for mounted virtual CD-ROM. Open and install on PC. If Zain page will be not opened then unlocking app will not work.
Note II: If you have a business of unlocking, then you can purchase the “unlimited unlocking license for a single PC for just 100USD.