MTN Uganda has recently launched a new router, Huawei B315S-608 [Firmware 21.318.01.00.286]. The sub-model of Huawei B310 comes with higher security and people are using boot shot method to unlock this router. Our team has got the success in the unlocking of the latest MTN Uganda Huawei B315S-608 router which comes with firmware version 21.318.01.00.286, without boot shot / opening the screws. It is free for personal use, means there is nothing to pay for unlocking the MTN B315 router. Once the router is upgraded with our modified unlocked firmware, you can enjoy the unlocked router with all network provider simcards around the word.
Before proceeding with further steps, download the following required files, which is required to unlock the MTN Uganda Huawei B315S-608 [Firmware 21.318.01.00.286]:
How to Unlock MTN Uganda Huawei B315S-608 [Firmware 21.318.01.00.286] [FREE]?
1. Extract both downloaded files using WinRAR.
2. Switch On MTN Uganda Huawei B315S-608 and connect to PC with LAN cable.
3. It will automatically open the default page of the router.
4. From Menu, click on “Local Update”.
5. Browse for BIN file from unlocked firmware folder.
6. Select the B315S-608 BIN file and update the router, wait to restart [when it will show Network LED as GREEN, means flashing is completed].
In case you don’t find local update, then proceed with further steps:
7. Remove the B315S-608 router from the computer.
8. Switch off the Huawei B315S-608 router.
9. Run the downloaded Multicast Upgrade Tool.
10. Select Network Card of your PC [Marked as A in image].
11. Check “Force Upgrade” [Marked as B in image].
12. Select the BIN file from downloaded folder [Marked as C in image].
13. Finally click on Start [Marked as D in image].
14. Now connect the MTN Uganda Huawei B315S-608 router to PC with LAN cable.
15. Switch ON the router.
16. It will start flashing the firmware.
17. When Network LED of router will be GREEN, then click Stop button [Marked as E in image].
18. Switch off the router and again switch On.
19. Now run Putty software which is available in downloaded folder.
20. Make changes according to the above screenshot in “Session” menu but don’t click “Open” button.
21. Now click on “Terminal” menu and make the following changes according to the below screenshot:
22. Finally click “Open” button.
23. It will open a black terminal window.
24. Type the following command:
25. Press Enter from the keyboard.
26. Again paste the following command:
27. Press Enter from the keyboard.
Now your MTN Uganda locked Huawei B315S-608 [Firmware 21.318.01.00.286] router is unlocked permanently.