Factory unlock code of ZTE MF825a dongle is now available. Means, if the device is asking for SIMlock / NCK after changing the SIM card, then it can be unlocked easily. Once, MF825a modem is unlocked, you can use it with any carrier SIM card.
The ZTE MF825A is also available in India, which comes with un-customized firmware, means after changing the SIM card, it asks for unlock code. It comes with firmware version BD_MF825ATRAV1.0.0B01, hardware version MF825A-1.0.0, chipset Qualcomm MDM9215, and software version PCW_ARTINDV1.0.1B04.
How long we need to wait for a ZTE unlock code?
The approximate delivery time for a ZTE unlock code is 1 to 24 hrs.
The average response time for a ZTE unlock code is 2 hrs (based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock ZTE MF825A Modem?
1. Change the default SIM card with any another network provider and connect MF825a to PC.
2. Let it install the drivers and software.
3. It will automatically open the ZTE WebUI / connection manager and will ask you for SIMlock / NCK code.
4. Enter the correct SIMlock / Unlock code and click OK.
5. Now your MF825a is unlocked forever.
Now, you can connect to the internet with any network provider SIM card.
Note: You need to pay for the factory unlock code of ZTE MF825a. Only pay if the device is asking for NCK / SIMlock code. No refund will be provided for any mistakes.
Note II: While paying, mention the IMEI in the transaction. Correct code will be emailed.
For Airtel ZTE MF825A dongle, you can pay at payumoney.